Ludo Waltman is professor of Quantitative Science Studies at the Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS) at Leiden University. Ludo serves as Editor-in-Chief of Quantitative Science Studies, the official journal of the ISSI society. He previously served as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Informetrics.
Revision of the editorial board of Quantitative Science Studies
The editorial board of Quantitative Science Studies (QSS), the official journal of the ISSI society, has started a new two-year term. In order to further strengthen and diversify the board, a number of new board members have been appointed. We are pleased to announce that the following colleagues have accepted our invitation to join the editorial board of QSS:
- Rodrigo Costas (Leiden University, Leiden, Netherlands)
- Cinzia Daraio (Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy)
- Santo Fortunato (Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, Indiana, USA)
- Diana Hicks (Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA)
- Jacqueline Leta (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Philippe Mongeon (Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark)
- Isabella Peters (ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics, Germany & Kiel University, Kiel, Germany)
- Nicolas Robinson (TU Delft, Delft, Netherlands)
- Roberta Sinatra (IT University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark)
The list of all members of the board of QSS can be found at the website of the journal.
We would also like to thank board members that have completed their service and are rotating off the board. We are grateful to Johan Bollen, Quentin Burrell, and Paul Wouters for their service to our journal.
We are very much looking forward to working together with the editorial board in the further development of QSS. We will use the ISSI blog to keep you posted on relevant developments.
Ludo Waltman, Editor-in-Chief QSS
Vincent Larivière, Associate Editor QSS
Staša Milojević, Associate Editor QSS